The ISN Automatic Vehicle Identification System is composed of two parts.
The UHF Integrated Long Range Reader and a wide range of RFID Tags.
Automatic Vehicle Identification
Non-Transferable Windshield Mount Tag
- Breakthrough third generation price/performance value
- Adjustable range from 15 to 30 feet
- Sticker-like tag, 1”x 4”, goes inside your windshield
- Can be customized with the colors or the logo of your community
- Residents using a rental vehicle, can use RFID tags to be processed automatically
- RFID cards can be issued to visitors, and their photo assigned, with a category and an expiration date
- When returning, the picture, name, and category is automatically displayed for the officer to verify the ID of the person and grant access
- Passes can be used to log each person in a vehicle
- Each individual can be checked or added on the fly with the driver license
- Portable reader could be installed in the rover vehicle to verify the vehicles or people on property
- A virtual gate can be installed to register every tag holder
- When a person is accessing the secure area without a tag, an alert is sent to security with the picture of the trespasser
Wiegand RFID System
UHF Integrated Long Range Reader
ISN is now providing a third generation RFID technology boasting high-speed performance and extended read range, presenting an ideal solution for vehicle access to your property.
With a reading distance of 30 feet the ISN Automatic Vehicle Identification System dramatically enhances the security and speed at your community point of entry at an affordable cost.
Our robust UHF Integrated Long Range Reader features best-in-class air interface performance.
Some features include:
- Non Removable
- Highly Encrypted
- Non Duplicable
- Very Easy Installation
- Industry Standard Technology
Learn more about ISN RFID Access System and related products
A wide range of RFID Tags & Bar Code Decals are available for vehicle and personal identification.
- The ISN Non-Transferrable Windshield Mount Tag is a high performance radio frequency (RF) transponder
- The same technology is used for the Tool Road
- Size: 11/4 x 41/4
- The ISN Hand-Held RFID card is a miniaturized state-of-the-art card that as thin as a creadit card and can be used with our system.
- Size: 21/4 x 33/8
- The clear tags can be applied to the headlight of the car and are nearly invisible.
- Clear RFID Tags are nearly invisible
- Size: 11/4 x 31/4
- Sizes: 61/2 x 31/2 or 31/2 x 31/2
Front Grill Plaque
- Available for luxury vehicles
Proximity Key Fobs
Are used to open doors like the gym, pedestrian gates, or also to scan keys in and out for the key control system
- The ISN Key Control System with Auto-Read allows you to easily track and keep control of keys
- Each key ring can include a fob encoded with a unique number, a description and a list of authorized recipients
- System automatically logs when keys are issued and returned with time & date, and optional picture